Sunday, October 11, 2009

Magic Door

I have a new tool that I just love and wish my foster mom showed me earlier. She calls it a "doggie door" and I call it the "magic door". It allows me to go outside and inside at my leisure. I can bark at the noisy neighbors and noises that I hear.

I did my morning potty out there on my own!! I am so smart. I have been going in and out all morning doing whatever I want. Who knew this would reduce my "accidents" inside.

It is a nice day outside so I think I will keep this up. Yea me and the "magic door"!!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetheart!! I am going to come steal you!! Anuti Jena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teela,

    It is great to see another Rattie blogging. There are not many of us out here.

    Having a doggy door would be great. I use a litter box so wouldn't need it for pottying, but I'd be able to go out and chase the tree rats (squirrels) out of my yard!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete