Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let me Introduce Myself


Hello, I am Teela and I am being fostered by a New Rattitude volunteer in Sugar Hill, GA. I traveled from Louisana to Georgia one day because a breeder decided I wasn't going to sell fast enough. I have no idea what that means, but everyone on the transport would have kept me in a heartbeat and they just met me!!
Anyways, I am pretty full of myself and love to keep busy so I thought a blog about my experiences would help my wonderful furever family find me. (I'm waiting...)
I am a healthy 4-lb, 5 month old girlie who needs a home ready for a very puppish rattie girl who will not get any bigger than 7lbs max. I am always going to be small, but should be treated like a REAL dog!

1 comment:

  1. Teela,

    You are a sweet Rattie pup. I'm sure you will find a new furever home soon cause you are adorable. I hope we can be furiends while you wait for your new pawrents to find you.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete